Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Siem Reap



Angkor Wat
   Siem Reap province is one of the most popular spot for the tourist destination in Cambodia. Siem reap province is located in the northwest of Cambodia capital city Phnom Penh. Angkor Wat temple is one of the famous tourist spot in Siem Reap province because Angkor wat is the amazing temple that was builded in Angkor period. 
 
Siem Reap Culture Village

 
Culture Village Show

Other than Angkor Wat there is Siem Reap Culture Village that is also one of the best spot  in Siem Reap that the tourist like to visit because in Siem Reap Culture Village there are many kind of show that tells the tourist about many kind of culture traditional dance in Cambodia.
 
Night Market

At night time there are also has many activity for the tourist to do such as night market, night club, bar and sign seeing. There, also have many best hotels in Siem Reap that are not very expensive and very comfortable for the tourist to stay. Siem Reap is really one of the best spot for the tourist to visit. 

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you, Dara! Siem Reap really is the best spot for tourist. For me, I love visiting the temples. Somehow, the thought never bother me at all. I can go see it for a hundred times and I would still want to see more. The sight just fascinates me. I really want to be born there. Also, the cultural village is a very interesting place as well. I like seeing those wax people, they look so real. I don’t know who made it, but whoever that is he /she is a genius! Siem Reap really is a lovely place to visit!

    ReplyDelete